We are Family Medical Practice- the first foreign-operated, multi-disciplinary medical provider in Vietnam. With 5 clinics in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang, our multi-national team of physicians come from the US, Canada, Israel, France, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, the UK, Japan, Philippines, Australia, Vietnam, Spain and Argentina. Together, they provide exceptional health care and emergency medical evacuations to the expatriate and Vietnamese community. The number of patients at our clinics has increased significantly over the past 20 years and continues to rise.
- Take lead in creating and executing a robust content and communications strategy to ensure Family Medical Practice Hanoi’s brand voice, brand proposition are amplified via various distribution channels including website, blog, social media (facebook), EDM and public relations.
- Develop cost effective promotional platforms that drive FMP Hanoi’s brand awareness and sales
- Plan and execute events at all levels relevant to key marketing platforms and marketing budget
- Grow social media and all relevant social channels through different activities and/or promotions
- Effectively handle crisis management through social media
Marketing Operation (Execution & Monitoring)
- Be responsible for managing FMP Hanoi’s brand and its medical services
- Ensure achievement of business results (Vietnamese market share and profitability targets) by implementing promotional plans within approved budget
- Establish marketing strategic plans based on profound analysis/understanding about the health-care market/competitors/channel/patients /corporate clients
- Execute and closely monitor activities/performance and regularly review marketing plan(s) to come up with appropriate plan of action to solve specific issues and to deliver KPIs
- Effectively implement and coordinate all marketing initiatives in all four major markets (Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese and Expat) of FMP Hanoi within allocated budget under the brand strategy to achieve sales targets.
- Drive growth of the health-care market for Vietnamese by development of relevant strategies
- Work closely with other team members and theCOO to ensure sales planning and business strategies of the Vietnamese market are incorporated into FMP Hanoi and FMP Vietnam’s strategic development.
- Explore, identify and develop business opportunities and work with the marketing team to achieve sales objective and market share target.
- Develop and enhance FMP Hanoi’s new and existing business partner relations
- Provide business insights, latest trend and strategies of the Vietnamese healthcare segment to the BOD
- Produce quarterly market research.
- Formulate new product/service launch plans for the Vietnam market.
- Do monthly business review with COO
- Master degree in business, marketing, or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' experience in medical sales and/or solid understanding of the hospital market in Vietnam, desire
- Experienced in team management
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent writing skills in Vietnamese
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good presentation skills, strong computer literacy, working knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc is a Plus.
- Possess a strong drive, an analytical mindset with the ability to resolve crisis
- Focuses on patients and customers, generates breakthrough ideas, initiates and leads change
- Self-motivated and diligent
- Good cultural sensitivity
- Salary: Negotiable during the interview
- Company provides internal training, compulsory insurances after training period in accordance with the labor Law.
- Lunch / telephone/ transportation allowance.
- Salary review base on working performance after 1 year contract as per company’s policy.
- Holidays, annual leaves and other paid leaves in accordance with labor law and company’s policy.
- Bonus in accordance with company’s policy.