Please send your CV to HR Department by writing to email@example.com
We are Family Medical Practice- the first foreign-operated, multi-disciplinary medical provider in Vietnam. With 6 clinics in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang, our multi-national team of physicians come from the US, Canada, Israel, France, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, the UK, Japan, Philippines, Australia, Vietnam, and Argentina. Together, they provide exceptional health care and emergency medical evacuations to the expatriate and Vietnamese community. The number of patients at our clinics has increased significantly over the past five years and continues to rise.
• Advise physicians and other health practitioners on the selection, dosages, interactions and side effects of medications.
• Advise patients and answer their questions about side effects and drug interactions
• Provide information and make recommendations about over-the-counter drugs
• Dispensing prescription medicines to the patients;
• Ensuring that different treatments are compatible;
• Checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled (pharmacists are legally responsible for any dispensing errors);
• Keeping a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes;
• Liaising with doctors about prescriptions;
• Arranging the delivery of prescription medicines to patients;
• Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses.
• Checking expiration date, inventory, of all medicines.
• Checking room temperature and humidity of pharmacy everyday.
- University graduate in Pharmaceutical Field
|Others||Salary Range - Negotiable|