We are Family Medical Practice- the first foreign-operated, multi-disciplinary medical provider in Vietnam. With 5 clinics in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang, our multi-national team of physicians come from the US, Canada, Israel, France, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, the UK, Japan, Philippines, Australia, Vietnam, Spain and Argentina. Together, they provide exceptional health care and emergency medical evacuations to the expatriate and Vietnamese community. The number of patients at our clinics has increased significantly over the past 20 years and continues to rise.
Under broad guidelines, with a high level of independence, assist the Ophthalmologist by performing ocular examination and testing. Ophthalmic Technicians in this range must be able to perform the duties and responsibilities outlined
- Perform all vision tests such as visual acuity, tonometery, ketarometery,etc.
- Perform medical checkup tests: audiometery, spirometery, body composition analysis, measurement BP, weight, height if requires.
- Manage, organise and tidy, clean all medical instruments, machines in the subject
- Scanning medical file and upload to company server.
- Assisted in filling administration information in to clinic’s medical system for visa cases.
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned by Doctors and Manager.
- Vietnamese citizen only.
- Graduate university/collage related to job.
- Good communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Be open, friendly, able to learn and adapt new working environment.
- Candidates who have experience in ophthalmic hospital or ophthalmic clinic are preferred.
- Having Certificate of professional practice is an advantage.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Salary: Negotiable during the interview
- Company provides internal training, compulsory insurances after training period in accordance with the labor Law.
- Lunch / telephone/ transportation allowance.
- Salary review base on working performance after 1 year contract as per company’s policy.
- Holidays, annual leaves and other paid leaves in accordance with labor law and company’s policy.
- Bonus in accordance with company’s policy.