Please send your CV to HR Department by writing to email@example.com (Hanoi)
or firstname.lastname@example.org (HCMC)
|Location||Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City|
We are Family Medical Practice- the first foreign-operated, multi-disciplinary medical provider in Vietnam. With 6 clinics in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang, our multi-national team of physicians come from the US, Canada, Israel, France, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, the UK, Japan, Philippines, Australia, Vietnam, and Argentina. Together, they provide exceptional health care and emergency medical evacuations to the expatriate and Vietnamese community. The number of patients at our clinics has increased significantly over the past five years and continues to rise.
Provide medical care and treatment to patients under supervision of Head nurse and Doctors
- Ensure the quality of patient care by highest nursing standards
- Maintain professional nursing standards by participating in continuing education and development.
- Instruct patient and their families implementing the doctor’s advice.
- Assist doctors in taking care of patients during time they examine and have medical treatment
- Handling emergencies
- Nursing degree
- Medical examination and treatment for Nurse issued by Hanoi Department of Health
- Job Level - Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Preferably having experience in public hospitals
- Having the Practicing License would be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ensure all patients and relatives are treated with respect and dignity at all times
- Work efficiently in stressful situations and able to response to challenging situations
- Preferred language(For applications) - English
Good at English both writing and speaking skills.
Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
|Others||Salary Range - Negotiable|