We are Family Medical Practice- the first foreign-operated, multi-disciplinary medical provider in Vietnam. With 6 clinics in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang, our multi-national team of physicians come from the US, Canada, Israel, France, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, the UK, Japan, Philippines, Australia, Vietnam, and Argentina. Together, they provide exceptional health care and emergency medical evacuations to the expatriate and Vietnamese community. The number of patients at our clinics has increased significantly over the past five years and continues to rise.
* Job Description - General Information
• Provide excellent customer service to Korean patients.
• Portray a professional, courteous and helpful attitude in all dealings with internal and external customers.
• In charge of Korean Hotline.
• Providing Korean translation for Korean patients.
* Key Responsibilities
• Greeting and managing patients in a professional manner
• Providing translation service for Korean patients.
• Answering phone calls; making appointments; gathering information to complete patient file; Checking I.D. papers, insurance membership and details.
• Managing Korean patient flow.
• Handling cashier work.
• Ensuring all information is ready for billing and payment purposes.
• Checking that Korean patients have all necessary documentation/reports/medication, etc. before leaving the clinic.
• Assisting with medical evacuation as required from time to time.
• Assisting Korean patients to make bookings outside FMP.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
• In charge of the Korean Hotline.
• Close communication with Korean team in HCM.
| Job Requirements
* Job Requirements:
• Holder of a diploma or equivalent degree.
• Customer relation/interaction background would be an advantage.
• At least three years’ experience in customer relation/interaction, preferably at Foreign Service companies or in the healthcare/service industry.
• Background as a nurse will be plus.
* Key Capabilities & Skills
• Korean candidates.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good problem solving skills and ability to handle conflicts.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Commitment to excel, striving to exceed standards and achieve best results.
• Fluency in English is a must.
• Caring and empathy.
• Positive attitude, able to be multi-tasked.
• Well-groomed, pleasant outlook is a plus.