- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
- Be able to do and read ECG, Tread mill stress test, cardiac ultrasound, cardiac doppler Ultrasound.