We are Family Medical Practice- the first foreign-operated, multi-disciplinary medical provider in Vietnam. With 5 clinics in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang, our multi-national team of physicians come from the US, Canada, Israel, France, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, the UK, Japan, Philippines, Australia, Vietnam, Spain and Argentina. Together, they provide exceptional health care and emergency medical evacuations to the expatriate and Vietnamese community. The number of patients at our clinics has increased significantly over the past 20 years and continues to rise.
- * HR tasks:
- In charge of all the recruitment process: interacting with the candidates, screening the CVs, arranging and assisting to the interviews with other Managers, preparing the job offer
- In charge of part of the administration of C&B, SI and staff welfare activities in accordance with the company regulations & Vietnam
- Monitor Leaves, attendance and Compensation days of the entire organization and make report
- Maintaining and up-keeping HR and employee database
- Prepare the Labour Contract up date and relevant documents
- Update employee information and make the monthly general report
- Preparing HR-related documents and statutory reports as required by relevant government departments and ensuring they are compliant with legal requirements
- * Admin tasks:
- Prepare Memo/Announcement/ relevant decisions
- Make reports as requisition.
- Check administration expenses and make payment requests
- Check and control work shift, hygiene condition accordingly
- Support in obtaining required licenses to practice for medical professionals; taking care of the application, work permits, temporary residence cards for expatriate employees
- Work with the governmental authority, if requires
- Prepare necessary equipment, uniform and stationary for new comers
- Purchase and control stationery, monthly inventory and make report.
- Create finger record for new comer, control device.
- Follow and check payment of stationary, EMS, supplies
- Planning and organise company’s activities and employee-related activities
- Vietnamese only
- At least 2 years work experience in relevant areas of HR
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Preferably, experience with a Foreign Company
- Sound understanding of current HR legislation, policies and practices in Vietnam
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and ability to successfully complete multiple projects with changing priorities
- Can work independently to plan and meet deadlines
- Good teamwork skills, high level of verbal and written English skills
- Excellent command of using Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Salary: Negotiable during the interview
- Company provides internal training, compulsory insurances after training period in accordance with the labor Law.
- Lunch / telephone/ transportation allowance.
- Salary review base on working performance after 1 year contract as per company’s policy.
- Holidays, annual leaves and other paid leaves in accordance with labor law and company’s policy.
- Bonus in accordance with company’s policy.