You can also contact HR Department (HCMC Headquarter) by writing to
Ms. Ha: email@example.com
We are Family Medical Practice- the first foreign-operated, multi-disciplinary medical provider in Vietnam. With 6 clinics in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang, our multi-national team of physicians come from the US, Canada, Israel, France, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, the UK, Japan, Philippines, Australia, Vietnam, and Argentina. Together, they provide exceptional health care and emergency medical evacuations to the expatriate and Vietnamese community. The number of patients at our clinics has increased significantly over the past five years and continues to rise.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge on design solutions. You will report to Senior Graphic Designer on a variety of tasks including corporate collaterals, marketing and branding materials, campaigns, and websites.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills (portfolio is a plus)
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (i.e. Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, and After Effect is a plus, e.t.c.)
- Independent, yet a good team player with positive attitude (able to communicate, present ideas, and work as part of the marketing team to support the group’s directives)
- Ability to communicate in English
- Detail oriented
- Able to amend designs to support multi-language communication platforms as and when required
- Ability to work under pressure; professional in terms of time and deadlines
|Others||Salary Range - Negotiable|
|Application closed||The end of this month