You can also contact HR Department (HCMC Headquarter) by writing to Ms. Ha: firstname.lastname@example.org
|POSITION||DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST|
Family Medical Practice is one of the first foreign-operated, multi-disciplinary medical health providers in Vietnam. With 5 clinics in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang, our multi-national team of physicians come from Israel, the U.S., the U.K., Vietnam, Australia, Russia, Japan, Argentina, Venezuela, Spain, Canada, France, and the Philippines. Together, we provide a broad range of specialist services, exceptional health care and emergency services and evacuations to the expatriate and Vietnamese community. The number of patients at our clinics has increased significantly over the past five years and continues to rise.
||- Work with Marketing Director to build a year-long digital marketing plan (digital strategy) and quarterly digital marketing roadmaps (tactics).
- Work with Marketing Director to localise digital marketing plan for different audiences (English, Vietnamese, Korean and Japanese)
- Manage community (i.e. respond to customer questions), build content and execute campaigns on FMP's social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn)
- Work closely with doctors and medical team members to make sure all medical related content on websites, social platforms and elsewhere online is factual from a medical point of view.
- Manage & update content on company's websites.
- Lead paid media online marketing campaigns on social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn), search (Google Adwords, Coc Coc) and other paid platforms as required (e.g. display, programmatic).
- Where necessary, work with with partners (e.g. website suppliers & digital marketing agencies) to execute work that can't be done in-house.
- Provide digital marketing advice and execution support in integrated marketing campaigns and advertising programs.
- Other marketing related tasks support as and when required.
|Job Requirements||- Minimum 2+ years work experience in Digital Marketing for international companies.
- Have a deep knowledge about online marketing tools such as Facebook Ads and Google Adwords including SEO and SEM.
- Digital platform copywriting experience (added benefit but not compulsory).
- Bright, creative, "out-of-the-box" thinker.
- Enthusiastic to learn or undertake new challenges and responsibilities.
- Fluent in oral and written Business English.
- Resourceful, can work independently but a team player as well.
- Ability to work with MS Powerpoint, MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
|Others||Salary Range - Negotiable|
|Application closed||The end of this month|