Please send your CV to HR Department (HCMC Headquarter) by writing to Ms. Ha: firstname.lastname@example.org
|POSITION||CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVES
|General Job Description
- Excellent customer care to internal & external customers.
- Responsible for helping to boost staff morale and for ensuring satisfied customers.
- Duties include meeting and greeting, reception, answering phone calls, making appointments, patient files, medical insurance, administration, managing patient flow, cashier duties, billing and payment processing, form completion, and patient concierge activities. Training will be provided for all of these areas.
|Experience & Job Requirements||
- Processing monthly subscriber and subscription reports.
- Previous experience in a customer service role preferred; within the healthcare, hospitality or other service industry.
- Up to 50% of the time may be standing
- Significant variation in the time required to perform ‘administrative duties’ vs. attending to the needs of internal and external customers.
- Willing to work at different clinic locations and different shifts.
|Essential Attributes & Skills
- Fluency in English, with excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills
|Others||Salary Range - Negotiable|
|Application closed||The end of this month