Dear Valued Patients,
It is with much sadness that we announce Dr. Elisabeth Blanchi’s departure!
After 6 years working at Family Medical Practice Hanoi, Dr. Elisabeth is leaving Vietnam to be closer to her family. While Dr. Elisabeth will be greatly missed, we also understand that this decision is one that will be the best option for our very respected colleague and her family. We are very grateful for the outstanding devotion and professional care that she has provided to our patients. We hope that you will join us in wishing Dr. Elisabeth all the best in her future endeavors.
Dr Tena Kovacevic will be joining our Ob/Gyn team from January 2018 as our newest Ob/Gyn doctor. Dr. Tena is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and comes to us after 6 years of practicing in Croatia.
As an obstetrics and gynecology specialist, Dr. Tena earned her medical degree from the University Of Zagreb School of Medicine in 2007, then obtained her medical license from the Croatian Ministry of Health two years later. Dr. Tena has also attended extensive professional training courses in maternal and fetal medicine at the King’s College Hospital, London, UK and at the New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, USA.
Dr. Tena also served in a variety of medical roles, including as an obstetrics and gynecology teacher at the Medical High School, Zagreb.
We all very much look forward to working with Dr. Tena.
Please remember that our staff are ready to answer your questions and provide assistance when you make your appointment with our gynecologists.
Family Medical Practice Hanoi
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 3)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 2)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 1)
- Measles - A Dreaded Disease
- Our Flu Vaccines 2019-2020 Now Available
- Our New Pediatric Center Opening Soon in District 7
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Harmonious Hormones
- The Postpartum Checkup
- FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE DISTRICT TWO MEDICAL CENTER 24HR SERVICE LAUNCH
- Feeding Time
- Fight back against hepatitis B