Dr. Jonathan's Health Talk at Maple Bear Kindergarten Open Day 2015
On August 26th and 27th, 2015, our pediatrician - Dr. Jonathan Halevy provided a health talk for over 100 parents of Maple Bear Kindergarten in their 2 campuses at District 11 and District 1 about coughs and medications for children.
Coughs are a very common symptom, which can be seen in both adults and children, especially when the environment around us is not so clean and clear. Many parents just get used to giving their children medications or cough syrup whenever it happens and don't consider much about the reason for the cough. By providing the presentation, Dr. Jonathan in particular, and Family Medical Practice Vietnam in general, hope that we can gain more awareness for parents about the importance of using the right methods of treatment for children.
If you would like to arrange a talk for your school or organisation; please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 3)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 2)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 1)
- Measles - A Dreaded Disease
- Our Flu Vaccines 2019-2020 Now Available
- Our New Pediatric Center Opening Soon in District 7
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Harmonious Hormones
- The Postpartum Checkup
- FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE DISTRICT TWO MEDICAL CENTER 24HR SERVICE LAUNCH
- Feeding Time
- Fight back against hepatitis B