The conference is from 7-10 May 2014 at Caravelle Hotel, distric1, HCMC. There are approximatly 500 attendants from 40 countries, they are clinicians, physicians and any other healthcare professionals working in the field of travel medicine. This is an annual conference and this year it was held in Vietnam for the first time.
The theme of the conference was “Emerging Infections and Travel”. There were plenary sessions, debates, country highlights, meet-the-expert sessions, workshops, ABCs, free communication, posters, and a special session for nurses.
Family Medical Practice was the local host for this conference. Dr Rafi Kot - General Director presented during the opening ceremony and on sevaral topics during the 3 days including 'Vietnam & Cambodia' and 'Medical Missions in Rural Vietnam'.
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 3)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 2)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 1)
- Measles - A Dreaded Disease
- Our Flu Vaccines 2019-2020 Now Available
- Our New Pediatric Center Opening Soon in District 7
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Harmonious Hormones
- The Postpartum Checkup
- FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE DISTRICT TWO MEDICAL CENTER 24HR SERVICE LAUNCH
- Feeding Time
- Fight back against hepatitis B