TRAVEL NOTICE: EUROPE & NORTH AMERICA
PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST MEASLES OUTBREAK
Measles has been reported in increased numbers in several European countries, including
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland,
Italy, Portugal, Spain and Sweden as well as in Romania. Health officials in the U.S have
also reported an outbreak of measles, most recently in Minnesota.
Anyone who is not protected against measles is at risk of getting infected when they travel
Make sure you’re protected against measles before traveling to Europe & the U.S.
10% OFF WHEN YOU GET MMR VACCINATION AT FMP HANOI
Consult our physicians before you travel. Be sure that your routine vaccines are up-to-date.
* Children 12 months of age and older: first dose at 12 months or shortly thereafter, second dose
at 4 to 6 years.
If your travel destination is exceptionally high risk for measles transmission: Infants aged 6–11
months can receive 1 dose of MMR vaccine before departure, BUT then need to follow
the normal recommended infant schedule: another dose at 12–15 months ( Must be at least
> 28 days separating doses) and again at 4–6 year.
* Teenagers and adults who do not have evidence of immunity against measles should get 02
doses of MMR vaccine separated by at least 28 days.
Valid from June 1st- 30th , 2017
For registration: (04) 38430748 ext. 112, 117, 113
FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE HANOI
298 i Kim Ma, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 3)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 2)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 1)
- Measles - A Dreaded Disease
- Our Flu Vaccines 2019-2020 Now Available
- Our New Pediatric Center Opening Soon in District 7
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Harmonious Hormones
- The Postpartum Checkup
- FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE DISTRICT TWO MEDICAL CENTER 24HR SERVICE LAUNCH
- Feeding Time
- Fight back against hepatitis B