When should I get vaccinated?
Get vaccinated as soon as the vaccine becomes available. This can protect in case the flu season comes early and will protect you throughout the entire flu season.
Who should receive a flu vaccine?
Everyone is at risk for seasonal influenza.
Health experts now recommend that everyone who is 6 months of age and older get vaccinated against influenza. Each flu season, different flu viruses can spread and they can affect people differently based on their body’s ability to fight infection. Vaccination is especially important for people at high risk including:
- Children younger than 5, especially children younger than 2 years old.
- People 65 years old and older.
- Pregnant women.
- People with certain chronic health conditions like asthma, diabetes, heart disease, and certain other health conditions.
Flu-like symptoms include:
- Fever (usually high)
- Extreme tiredness
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Muscle aches
- Vomiting & nausea
- Lack of appetite
- Sometimes diarrhea
How to protect yourselves and others:
- If you have symptoms just like influenza ones, you should meet your doctor immediately and not go to work or school for at least 24 hours after the influenza symptoms has completely gone.
- Cover your nose and mouth with tissues when coughing or sneezing.
- Put the used tissues immediately in the required place.
- Wash your hand with soap and water frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth because those are the ways of spreading viruses.
- Restrain contacting with others in order not to infect them.
Vaccination services on daytime and afterhours, from Monday to Sunday
DIAMOND PLAZA CLINIC
34 Le Duan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 8 3822 7848
DISTRICT 2 CLINIC
95 Thao Dien Street, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 8 3744 2000
CARE1 - EXECUTIVE HEALTH CARE CENTER & CLINIC
The Manor 1, 91 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 8 3514 0757
FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE DANANG
50-52 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Hai Chau District, Danang, Vietnam
Tel: +84 511 3582 699
FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE HANOI
298 I Kim Ma Street, Van Phuc Compound, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 4 3843 0748
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 3)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 2)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 1)
- Measles - A Dreaded Disease
- Our Flu Vaccines 2019-2020 Now Available
- Our New Pediatric Center Opening Soon in District 7
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Harmonious Hormones
- The Postpartum Checkup
- FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE DISTRICT TWO MEDICAL CENTER 24HR SERVICE LAUNCH
- Feeding Time
- Fight back against hepatitis B