Children have special requirements when it comes to health care.
At Family Medical Practice we understand this, and that’s why we’ve made pediatric services our primary focus over the last 24 years. Our highly skilled pediatric specialists and general practitioners work together to provide the expert care that your children deserve in a warm and child-friendly environment.
In our medical centers, we have colorful pediatric rooms and play areas with children's books and toys for the comfort of children.
Our pediatric services include:
- Routine developmental assessments
- Newborn examinations
- Full vaccination services, including vaccination advice
- Preschool check-ups
- School enrolment check-ups
- Respiratory disease assessments
- Nutritional and feeding advice
- Early childhood development advice
- Primary pediatric emergency response
- Highly specialized pediatric evacuations
- Overnight inpatient facilities
- Children’s orthopedic services
Baby Health Care
The decision to have a child is one of life’s most meaningful experiences. Our medical centers offer comprehensive prenatal and postnatal support to parents of young babies. We offer full pediatric treatments for newborns as well as host a highly-focused support group for mothers of infants up to five years old.
As a matter of policy, Family Medical Practice doctors cannot examine or treat minors under the age of 16 without the presence of at least one parent or authorized guardian. Parents are invited to use the standard consent form provided at our medical centers (or click here to download the form).
School Health Check-ups
Family Medical Practice is the designated medical center for conducting health check-ups for international schools in Vietnam. The service is available at all three of our medical centers in Ho Chi Minh City.
International schools require applicants to provide a medical form for enrollment.
To book a health examination, please call:
- Diamond Plaza medical center (+84) 8 3822 7848, or
- District 2 medical center (+84) 8 3744 2000
or email email@example.com
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- School Application Form
- Vaccination record
- Prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses
Preparing for your Examination
- The examination takes approximately 60 minutes.
- Please eat and drink as normal prior to your appointment.
- Urine and blood samples may be taken depending on the school application.
After the Check-up
- The report will complete after the check-up.
Some schools require a PPD skin test. Patients will have to come back to see the nurse for the result.