Health Screening & Wellness Check-ups
To fit into your busy life, Family Medical Practice offers a one-stop service with modern, comprehensive health care services and state-of the-art facilities in-house.
These check-ups are tailored to suit your age, sex, family history, personal risk factors and corporate requirements, including:
- Wellness checks with appropriate protocols for age and gender
- General health screening
- Pre-employment health screening
- Annual health check-ups
- Premarital screening
- Immigration health screening for visa requirements
- Adoption screening
- Domestic staff screening
- Cardiology screening
Health Screening Services Available
- Thorough physical examinations
- Patient history assessments
- Laboratory testing, including tumor markers
- Hepatitis screening
- Metabolic disease screening
- Cancer screening
- Comprehensive imaging services
- Gynecology (by consultation with family doctor)
- HPV Screening, Pap smear, ThinPrep Pap tests
- Breast exams
Health Screening Services By Referral
- 64-slice CT scanner
- Gastroenterology assessments
- Endoscopy & colonoscopy
- Cardiac assessments & consultations
- Echocardiography, Doppler
- Pulmonary function testing
Work Permit Check-up
Family Medical Practice is authorized to issue work permit health check-ups for foreigners and Vietnamese nationals.
Lawful employment of any length beyond three months in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is usually only afforded to those holding an official work permit. Our work permit license is valid throughout Vietnam.
Family Medical Practice can conduct medical check-ups for visa applications to a number of countries. Our accredited panel of doctors conduct medical check-ups required for student, tourist, and permanent resident/immigration visas.
It takes about 90 minutes to complete your check-up, and FMP will directly process your completed application to the relevant consulate of the country to which you are applying for a visa.
Family Medical Practice recommends pre-employment health screening and annual health check-ups for all domestic employees—including maids, nannies, cooks, cleaners, tutors, guards and drivers.
For all health check-up appointments, please contact reception on (0236) 3582 699